a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Enjoying Fall




Today while sitting on my porch I enjoyed looking at the leaves fall. The wind was blowing and seeing the leaves dance down the middle of the street, thoughts of people scrambling to get somewhere quickly (like running out of a burning building) LOL The air is getting crisp but nice around 50 during the days. These three pictures are some of the Gifts from God I enjoyed. I was wishing I had taken pictures this morning when the stars in the sky we so bright that they looked as if you could just reach out and grab them. Twinkling in the sky so beautifully! The Tree with the yellow leaves is across the street from us. The tree with the beautiful oranges is down the street. And then a picture of our yard and mobile home.

No comments: