a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Guess what I am knitting? And snow

Winter has been a bit late this year for us. I had to share some snow pictures but we may not be done yet as they are calling for freezing rain and 6 to 8 inches this weekend. They can't seem to decide if it will be here or up north of us so time will tell. The ice cycles are right next to Barbie's room the other views are across the street and next to us is where the picnic table is. If you look in the first picture you can see my antenna buddy my sister sent me!
It is in the bottm right corner of the picture. You can click on the picture and it will get larger.













Here is a picture of my current knitting project. Can you guess what it is?

No comments: