a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finished Shrug

here she is finally


Here it is! I couldn't get Barbie to stand still long enough to get a pic I will try later and add to this post. I had some problems reading the pattern but I think its my experience level so will have to pay more attention next time. I think if I do it again I will use heavier yarn as I think it should have been a bit bigger as I made a size 10. Now I'm working on Mittens and hats for 2 neighbor girls. Pictures to follow when i complete! Thanks for looking I love the comments!!! I need to add the picture is not the best and if you click on the pic it gets bigger so you can see I did not goof on the collar!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

The sweater is very cute. :-)

atlaw said...

It's so cute! i want one too! LOL!

MystickLobo said...

That is cute. You did a good job on it.

Cecilias Mommy said...

Barbie is getting so big!! She is such a beautiful girl. Cant wait for another visit. the sweater is awesome too!