a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spinning gifts!

I am tickled pink! Daniel (my oldest son) and Amanda his girlfriend, Went to a fair in Seattle somewhere. They found some sheep sheering and thought of me! So they called me and asked if I would spin up some yarn for Amanda and Cecilia and knit them matching scarfs. I am so thrilled that they thought of me. They sent the package off the darker wool is for there scarfs. The lighter stuff is for me and what I think I want to do is dye it blue or maybe half of it blue and leave half white and then ply them together and make me gloves for winter. And the best part I got pictures of my grandbabies!!! They also sent me a nice card and a starbucks gift card. I am so so pleased. Thanks Kids you made my wk!!!


No comments: