a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Sweater





Here is the newest sweater I have made for my darling newest grandaughter Harmoney. I took apart a Goodwill sweater and unraveled the yarn then dyed it pinks. Then I knitted up this little sweater. I have it all packaged up and ready to go out in tommarrow's mail so I hope she loves it and it fits. If you would like to make this sweater here is the link (you may have to cut and paste)
http://www.lindaslists.net/babysweater.htm
OH and there is a little hat there too!
Had to add that this is a zip up the back sweater! I had one when my Daniel was small and I loved it!!!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

So cute! Great idea, zip up the back!

atlaw said...

That is really adorable. You did a wonderful job!

Stormie said...

I love this sweater. What a great idea to reuse an older sweater and give it new life. I have often wondered if this would work and now I know that it can. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Stormie