a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

felted bag




Today I went looking for this yarn I want to knit my sister a nice lace scarf with. Well, when searching I found this yarn I spun up about 4 years ago. It was one of my first spindle spun yarn. I laughed while knitting it. Over spun spots, thin and thick ect. Well it was screaming make me into a bag so that is what I did. Didn't use any pattern just faked it as I went. Then Felted it. I'm considering putting it on my etsy sight and selling it for say 20 dollars? Not sure if it would sell. What do you think?

4 comments:

my7kids said...

Oh ABSOLUTELY!! Someone has a kid out there who NEEDS that little pink basket for EASTER!! Go for it!

Desiree said...

HAHA! My brain is ever so slow these days and I was looking at your blog and the pic of the bag and thinking that would make an awesome easter basket... and then I saw Mom beat me to the punch. Bah!

Desiree said...

I like it, how big is it?

sewfunky said...

That's gorgeous! And what a great idea to make them as easter baskets! :)