a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=90830">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mothers day!


This is what my 7 yr old made me for mothers day! She is a such a sweetie, She made the little bear to go on the bag it was wrapped in. Then they made the book marker I will use when reading to her at night before bed. I had a wonderful day, relaxed in the morning with Barbie and hubby. Then off to Mother in Laws house to deliver her Glad blubs, and we had a cook out. My step daugher called me , My daughter Colleen called and put 55 dollars on my paypal account, then my son Daniel called and said he didnt get it in the mail in time but he sent me a 20 dollar gift card to Starbucks. So all and all it was a good day:). Hope everyone elses was as wonderful as mine!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow great gifts! Lucky you!